سلام من امیر هستم از جزیره زیبای کیش اینجا کسی فارسی زبان هست؟

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@amir4arkan سلام‌ بر شما. به سکوبابورد خوش‌امدید.
@Akimbo: I speak and write persian fluently.
واقعا؟!!! چه عالی
دوست دارم بدونم
کجا زندگی میکنید؟
کجا غواصی میکنید؟

Excellent, one of you two of you should ask Google to add ScubaBoard to their dictionary. It is the only way to make it better.

Can you just invent new words in Persian like we do (all too often) in English?
باید بیشتر فکر کنم ممنونم دوست خوبم

It looks like Google Translator gets confused with the word ScubaBoard (Skobord & Escobabord), but welcome aboard in any language.

Edit: Here is an interesting anomaly: Google Translator changes the OP banner (for Original Poster) to ON. The OP banner is a new feature on ScubaBoard.

ممنونم باید ببینم میتونم انجامش بدهم

Hello again: I dive mostly in NYS and Florida. I think it is best to post messages in English so that other ScubaBoard members can enjoy your posts. I am sure many people would be interested in your diving activities in Iran. Thanks again for joining ScubaBoard where we have members from all continents.

با سلام مجدد بر شما. من در ایالت نییورک فلوریدا قواسی میکنم.

به نظر منبهتر است اینجا انگلیسی بنیویسیم تا تمام کسانی که به سکابورد میایند، بتونن اسفاده بکنند.
با تشکر دوباره برای امادن شما به سکوبابورد.​

با استفاده از گوگل ترنسلیت برای خواندن این پیام ها لذت بردم. من یک افزونه فایرفاکس دارم که کار را کمی ساده تر می کند.
I had fun using google translate to read these messages. I've got a Firefox add-on that makes it a little easier.

Firefox:
Chrome: Google Translate

Farsi is appropriate. So is Persian.
Many, many, many moons ago I had some very good friends from Iran. Loved them and especially loved the food! Yum!

Hello Amir سلام امیر
I can speak Farsi من فارسی بلدم
If you need some help I can help you with it I am a diver as well اگر نیاز به کمک داشتی من میتوانم کمکت کنم در ضمن من هم غواصی میکنم .
Cheers قربانت

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom