سلام من امیر هستم از جزیره زیبای کیش اینجا کسی فارسی زبان هست؟

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to ScubaBoard @Shahab. Thanks for joining the forum. Are you a new diver?

Many, many, many moons ago I had some very good friends from Iran. Loved them and especially loved the food! Yum!
Many moons ago, my first wife was half Iranian - I still remember the food her family made. (sp.) Koresht budemjun, the koresht with the lentils, the koresht with samac, cucumber salad, my favorite was a tahdig they made with potatoes -- so freaking good. I actually tried to make it once - I failed.

Welcome Shahab. Feel free to post recipes!

Many moons ago, my first wife was half Iranian - I still remember the food her family made. (sp.) Koresht budemjun, the koresht with the lentils, the koresht with samac, cucumber salad, my favorite was a tahdig they made with potatoes -- so freaking good. I actually tried to make it once - I failed.

Welcome Shahab. Feel free to post recipes!
OMG. tahdig! We’d fight over it!! And lentil osh with a dollop of yogurt or sour cream on top. Yogurt with raisons, cucumber and walnuts. Yum. I make pretty good tahdig with rice (can’t chew rice tahdig though - just potato). A walk down memory lane.

My neighbor's mom visits him from Iran occasionally, though I don't recall having seen her since the start of the pandemic. <sigh> Anyway, his mom apparently spends most of her visits cooking, and he has always shared some it with me.

Apologies to the OP for taking over the thread with food discussions, but it's clearly a popular cuisine.

با استفاده از گوگل ترنسلیت برای خواندن این پیام ها لذت بردم. من یک افزونه فایرفاکس دارم که کار را کمی ساده تر می کند.
I had fun using google translate to read these messages. I've got a Firefox add-on that makes it a little easier.

Firefox:
Chrome: Google Translate
Thank you kindly

OMG. tahdig! We’d fight over it!! And lentil osh with a dollop of yogurt or sour cream on top. Yogurt with raisons, cucumber and walnuts. Yum. I make pretty good tahdig with rice (can’t chew rice tahdig though - just potato). A walk down memory lane.
How great ..... I agree with you, it will be great. I'm glad to meet you

Hello Amir سلام امیر
I can speak Farsi من فارسی بلدم
If you need some help I can help you with it I am a diver as well اگر نیاز به کمک داشتی من میتوانم کمکت کنم در ضمن من هم غواصی میکنم .
Cheers قربانت
سلامممم شهاب عزیز بسیار خوشحالم با شما آشنا شدممم دوست دارم بدونم کجا غواصی میکنی؟

Hello again: I dive mostly in NYS and Florida. I think it is best to post messages in English so that other ScubaBoard members can enjoy your posts. I am sure many people would be interested in your diving activities in Iran. Thanks again for joining ScubaBoard where we have members from all continents.

با سلام مجدد بر شما. من در ایالت نییورک فلوریدا قواسی میکنم.

به نظر منبهتر است اینجا انگلیسی بنیویسیم تا تمام کسانی که به سکابورد میایند، بتونن اسفاده بکنند.
با تشکر دوباره برای امادن شما به سکوبابورد.​
Thank you for trying to write Persian. I'm glad I have good friends like you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom