Slide Show/Movie 101

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well it works ok, I managed to get a little show together but non the less it took a while. Got pics/vids in there, was able to manipulate all the images/durations/transitions.....but when it came to sound that is where it took longer or more effort to accomplish what I hoped for.

What's helped me a lot is a good WAV/MP3 editor, especially if you are using multiple files. You can concatenate files together, fade in/out, trim, adjust levels, etc.

fairybasslet:
Is this the program where all photos are shown for the same duration? You can't let one be on for a shorter length of time than another?

No Photodex will let you time each slide individually and the transition time can also be timed individually. My timing about 4 sec for a large object and a little longer for small/lots of detail.
Out of 287 views one person said the show was too long and another person said not long enough on the slides. Witch go's to prove "you can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time :D

cdiver2:
. Witch go's to prove "you can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time :D

Ain't that the truth. :D I was getting confused with another slide show program I read about. It's called muvee auto producer. It's supposed to be really easy to use, but it won't let you vary the timing of each slide.

Back
Top Bottom