Smartphone Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have an iphone6 and I'd love to be a better tester if you're supplying a housing too....

And seriously, why wouldn't you want to play angry birds while on a deco hang?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

App gives you the option to super-impose to images some dive data (depth / time / temp).
You can turn ON/OFF this feature.

Nice, just what I would want

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I have an iphone6 and I'd love to be a better tester if you're supplying a housing too....
We do not manufacture / sell / provide housings for smartphones.
I believe Watershot is going to have an housing for the iPhone 6 before the end of the year.

....And seriously, why wouldn't you want to play angry birds while on a deco hang? ....
Also if you would like to, you would not be able to play AB because the iPhone housing limits user interaction (only few buttons).
To play AB underwater you will need an iPad with the iDive housing :D

It might be a great product if there was a way to access and use vplanner or other deco app. This would add great redundancy to dive planning, being able to recut tables for any situation while underwater.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It might be a great product if there was a way to access and use vplanner or other deco app......
The product will include our divePAL App (Dive Planner, Analyzer and Logger).

Please note that this product is targeted for recreational scuba diving as most of the housings for smartphone have a depth rating of 140ft.

Tomorrow we are going to shoot some videos of the Smartphone Dive Computer in action.
Do you like the rig?

divenav_sdb_shooting_rig_560.jpg

Back
Top Bottom