SmartTrak question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssra30

Reaction score
I saw on the help section of the software that it supposes to give average air consumption and maximum air consumption next to the Average depth and CNS for the Smartcom but for some reason I don't see these 2 numbers.
The Smart Trak did register the amount of air at the beginning and end of the dive etc. I have the latest version of SmartTrak (I think), version 1.0125
Is this a bug, something that Uwatec supposes to add but forgot or am I missing something? Thanks for any info.

I think its got something to do with depth, when i dive in a pool at 4 meters Smartrak wont resister an average, or max air consumption no matter how long im down there
i dont know what the depth limit is but ive had readings on a 8 meter dive so try going deeper

Cam

I logged a little over 100 dives on my Smartcom already, anything from 8-40m but there is no average depth or air consumption anywhere on my logbook. I did not even realize that such feature existed until I recently saw it in the help section. All the dives were done with 2 different Smartcom, my original one and the one that Uwatec replaced recently through its recall program.

ssra30:
I saw on the help section of the software that it supposes to give average air consumption and maximum air consumption next to the Average depth and CNS for the Smartcom but for some reason I don't see these 2 numbers.
The Smart Trak did register the amount of air at the beginning and end of the dive etc. I have the latest version of SmartTrak (I think), version 1.0125
Is this a bug, something that Uwatec supposes to add but forgot or am I missing something? Thanks for any info.

Do you have your tank size filled in? With this filled in it does show your average and max air next to the depth and cns info.

daveg1:
Do you have your tank size filled in? With this filled in it does show your average and max air next to the depth and cns info.

He's right,

Think about it... until it knows your tank size its only psi change over time, without a baseline that means nothing.
Fill in the full pressure first, then the cf at that pressure.
ie. 3000 psi , 77 cf (for an AL80)
remember LP steels are "full" at the + rating 2640.

ssra30:
I have the latest version of SmartTrak (I think), version 1.0125

Nope, the latest version is: 1.0130

Duh, I forgot to put in the tank size. Thanks for the tip.
Sunnydiver, thanks for the update on the version of SmartTrak. I will download it today.

Hmm, so I guess now I have to go in and fill the tank volume for each and every dive or am I an idiot and there is an easier way of doing this.

For that matter, is there away of making the program remembering the difference in time zone for a particular site. I am tired of changing the time after coming back from a 20+ dives trip and manually changing the time on each dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom