Snorkel Dania Beach Question?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How was the viz?:stalker:

Hello,
The rock pile was fun; the vis was down as well as a bit rough on the way out. But this was an interesting dive, give that site a few more years and it will be great, baby coral are growing and juvenile fish are calling this formation home. I saw a small nurse shark 2ft, small lobster, hog fish, very large french angel as well as many tropicals.

Dan, Lee, and Tom I had a fun morning. Thanks for lunch Tom :wink:

Hey Kim -

I wish I could have made it out diving today. It sounds like you guys found an interesting new spot....and a little bit of rough water doesn't bother us!
Beth

Hello,
The rock pile was fun; the vis was down as well as a bit rough on the way out. But this was an interesting dive, give that site a few more years and it will be great, baby coral are growing and juvenile fish are calling this formation home. I saw a small nurse shark 2ft, small lobster, hog fish, very large french angel as well as many tropicals.

Dan, Lee, and Tom I had a fun morning. Thanks for lunch Tom :wink:

Yes, it was a good day of diving, even with about 15-20 Viz...... Better then staying at home miserable or yet a great day at work....... Would like to try this again when the waters are calmer and viz up to do some macro photos....:mooner:

there were a lot of great juvi fishes that would have made some good shots. I hung out and just watched several for a while.

Can not wait to get back in

Can't wait to get my underwater housing ..... no telling what Dan & I can find to take pics of :mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom