Snorkels and where you hide them

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bottom of my dive box...Hasn't been seen for several years now. Works pretty good doesn't it!

Is that a snorkel in your wetsuit or are you just pleased to see me...........:D

Mo2vation:
I keep mine at home in my dive locker.

---
Ken

I don't approve. :D

I am sooooooo proud of this. Holds my webbing stiffer and makes it easier to get my arm in the "hole". Plus...it looks stealth. You DIR people need to get hip to snorkels. The oldtimers swear they are important safety gear...IF you make a mistake gas-planning and find yourself in rough seas.

DSC_0165-2.jpg

So, Catherine, do you carry one on each side? I do like it, however, and it would meet standards I believe for teaching!

Dennis

catherine96821:
I don't approve. :D

I am sooooooo proud of this. Holds my webbing stiffer and makes it easier to get my arm in the "hole". Plus...it looks stealth. You DIR people need to get hip to snorkels. The oldtimers swear they are important safety gear...IF you make a mistake gas-planning and find yourself in rough seas.

I like it!

It's in the way of where backup lights should be, and would interfere with my can light.

I leave my snorkel at home. Never needed it. Probably never will.

PerroneFord:
It's in the way of where backup lights should be,

You got backup lights, brake lights?:D

Folded in half and in my BC pocket but with an inch sticking out, not by choice however. I need to see if I can secure mine sorta like Catherine has hers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom