so-cal Dive Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just watched the Malibu day dive video: WOW! Felt like I was exhaling those audible bubbles myself! Don't I have to go wash gear now, or somethin'???

Scott, you done really gooood! Nice anemone, the thornback sequence had my resp. rate up trying to kick that fast. Loved the bat ray lifting off and flying into the sun. I could hear and almost feel the lobster tapping my mask... and that sazzy big barred bass looked very hip with his dorsal fin spiking up like that.

Cool music fit the bill.

How cool to shoot, edit, loop, record and share... THANK YOU!
Claudette
Gotta go check out the night dive vid next...

It ROCKS, Scott! Great sound track... beautiful lobsters IN the gorgonia.. loved the two fish side-by-side against the rock. And the little-orange-New-Yorker-with-gills (Thanks wetrat!) thinking it was hidden because it's head was in the crevice!! Great stuff.. "you are there" feel... Great start to a wonderful enrichment of our SoCal ScubaBoard Experience.

New equation:

Your habitat and organism knowledge
+ your MAX Drive2Dive enthusiasm
+ Video/edit/soundtrack skills

You're fab!
Thanks,
Claudette

Very nice videos! I'm working on a couple more of my own using footage I shot at Anacapa last month. Videos are time-consuming, but worth it once they're done. I especially liked the bat ray footage on that first vid. Keep 'em coming!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom