So far about 125 members here have ....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Besides amoeba's way more cute...
OK lets see her picture

My vote is a draw between
kechiorando & Natasha

kechiorando is doing good on the personality profile based on her web site. its the perfect woman. looks aint bad either

Natasha is winning on the "would make a good long term relationship front" and she hot also

My vote is split between kechiorando and KaylinQ ( KaylinQ )

Kymberly's web site just makes my head spin and my eyes roll into the back of my head....

KaylinQ's Photo though....You gotta love the whole package....beautiful woman, loves diving, loves DOGS, and looks AWESOME in a baseball hat!!!!

Too close to call.....

Alright, alright, enough already. I don't think my bruised ego can take the 'I'm not the marrying kind' implications !!LOL...Gosh. Feeling a little like DiveSeductress. I can put a different picture up. I'm sure I have some unflattering ones somewhere.

Who cares who looks like what anyway. Underwater we all kinda look alike. This isn't a matchmaker site or anything is it? Whew! Just checkin!

And now for something completely different. A word from our sponsors to lighten things up that has absolutely nothing to do with diving or pictures.

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He
orders a drink, and while he's drinking it, the monkey jumps around all
over the place. Knocking napkins and straws off the bar,
The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them,
then grabs some sliced limes and eats them, then jumps up on the pool table, grabs the cue ball, sticks it in his mouth and swallows it whole.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?" The guy says, "No, what?" "He just went ballistic all over the place, he grabbed some limes and ate them, then some olives, and ate them then he jumped on the pool table and ate the cue ball whole!"

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me,"
replied the patron.
"He eats everything in sight, the little bastard. I'll pay
for the cue ball and stuff." He finishes his drink, pays his bill, and
leaves.

Two weeks later, he's in the bar again, and he has
his monkey with him. He orders a drink, and the monkey starts
running around the bar again. While the man is having his drink, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it.
The bartender is disgusted. "That was disgusting!! Did you see what your monkey just did now?"
"Now what?"
"He stuck a maraschino cherry up his butt, then pulled it out and ate it!" says the barkeeper.
"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the
patron. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since the cue ball incident, he likes to measure things first."

Originally posted by AquaTec
kechiorando
are you looking for a dive buddy!! I'll be right there.

Pics, I too have a web site that you can view my pics but nothing like the one I was just checking out.
can't seem to get my pic to load on the board.

http://www.scubadivingbc.com/local_diving.htm
theres some pics down at the bottom. Iam the good looking one ... you be the judge

Okay, okay. You win. You're cute. Jeez. And yes, I AM looking for a dive buddy. Had to divorce the last one..LOL.

kechiorando
Everything I do has a potential to be a match for me and someone.
I am just paticular about the someone.....usualy

Don't change you picture, its nice to see hotties in the diving world.

No it doesn't matter what you look like to dive ... take me for example they still let me dive

the dive buddy thing sounds good. I had to divorce the last one because she wasn't a diver.

I am headed to Palau and Truuk for three weeks next month ......buddy

Since I cant figure out how to whistle. How about a :thumb:!

While I was looking for a whistle I found this guy. :nod: He is suppose to be nodding but I think he needs a cold shower instead.

Swamp Rat!

Although the little does guy remind of the Jelly Belly display at the FAO Schwartz toy store - now what kind of message are they trying to convey to the little boys and girls??

Originally posted by AquaTec
kechiorando
Everything I do has a potential to be a match for me and someone.
I am just paticular about the someone.....usualy

Don't change you picture, its nice to see hotties in the diving world.

No it doesn't matter what you look like to dive ... take me for example they still let me dive

the dive buddy thing sounds good. I had to divorce the last one because she wasn't a diver.

I am headed to Palau and Truuk for three weeks next month ......buddy

Wellllll, Have a great time AquaTec. Wish I could join you. The next three weeks, I will be building two servers for an imaging system, painting my bedroom wall, and breaking up with an undeserving boyfriend. Not necessarily in that order. Palau and Truuk sound beautiful. I've done research on them, but have never been. Have a wonderful time.

Ciao,
Kymberley

Back
Top Bottom