So how's the water off of Key Largo....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fldiver1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Headed down this weekend with some friends and just wondering how the viz and temps have been around Key Largo and south of Rod Key area? We are coming in for Saturday and Sunday and wanna do some lobstering and spearing while there...

I have been in board shorts and bikini tops for the past two months if that gives you any clue. lol
Sea's last Sunday were choppy 4 and 5's when I was spearing but still brought in a few that were good size. Hope they are calm for you and your friends.
Becky

viz(blue water @ molasses) has been terrific all week with mdt to fresh east-southeast winds; water temp @30ft was 84F on my computer sunday. marine forecast for this coming weekend(will likely change!!!), east-se winds 15kts, seas on the outer reefs, 3-5ft.

reefman
key largo

Last edited:
Yeah, I just checked the forecast and it shows it to be a bit "sporty" this weekend..we are gonna stay inside though mostly. Bringing a bay boat this time so hopefully it wont be over 2ft'ers inside....

When will this wind stop!!!!! It is summer time (sigh)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom