So many accessories - how to attach them to your wing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Terry Leave home. Wear thicker underwear

I dont wear underwear so twice nothing is still nothing, more testosterone for the hair perhaps? (I wear a 6.5 mm semi dry)

---------- Post Merged at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Wish I could afford the dry suit let alone the underwear!

Next week my new Wing arrives (previously used BCD) and I am also doing my Solo dive course
So, the accessories I need to carry have increased and I don't know how to carry them ....

large smb with crack bottle
small back up smb
ratchet reel
small back up spool
compass - I will hang this off the left hand strap D ring on a retractor lanyard
camera - I will keep this hanging off the right hand strap D ring
flash light - small one, not a huge green force umbilical thing
battery pack for my heated vest - I will attach this to the cylinder band
pony bottle - I will attach this to the cylinder band

I don't know what to do with the reel, spool and 2 smbs
I dont want to have things hanging other than the camera

How do you carry yours - pictures would be good if you have any

Thanks

Venus

There isn't usually a need for me to carry so much stuff lol but when I do have to carry more then my fair share these things come into play.

1. Dual Holder Butt Pouch with zippered pocket on bottom!
http://www.piranhadivemfg.com/item/Dual-Holder-Butt-Pouch-with-zippered-pocket-on-bottom-2429
It attaches to the plate with 2 quick links and holds my 50lbs lift bag and large 7' smb

2. XS Scuba Cargo Pocket holds my spare mask, small smb/finger spool, dive tables, whistle and signaling mirror.
I sewed a quick release strap to the pouch to secure it against my thigh better so it looks something like this
http://www.leisurepro.com/Image/Product/Large/OMSTP.jpg

My cave reel is on the butt D ring, the backup dive torch has a bolt snap and is hooked to the right shoulder D ring, compass on left wrist and cpu on the right.

Back
Top Bottom