So where did you spend your thanksgiving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boomx5:
We leave for Maui tomorrow so I spent the day packing and driving down here to San Francisco. Unfortunatley I didn't get all the good food this year and got stuck eating a turkey sandwich from Lyon's.
Anything for a bit of turkey??? I am sure plenty will be sick of turkey sandwiches over the next week or so :wink:

Had a good turkey day. Worked until about 1:30 perfect timing to go to a friends and have dinner # 1. Turkey with all the trimmings including drunk relatives of hers. Came home for a while and another friend called dinner would be served at 6pm. Who could say no to two home cooked meals in one day. When your single you dont cook much, at least I dont, so I love the holidays because everyone wants to feed you :D So I had dinner #2 with some dive buddies, played some foosball(sp?), gained a few pounds. Now I'm off to do 4 tanks and try to work off some of that home cooked food.
Hope you all had a safe and happy holiday

i went to (and am still in) wisconsin. it's 30 or so degrees right now. 67 in the house. needless to say, i can't wait to get home.. tomorrow!!!

i look forward to spending christmas in south florida and doing something in the sun to celebrate. :)

stacey

Woke up early and dove Pompano at 4th St. Caught three lobsters (post-Thanksgiving dinner snacks) and got home in time to cook the turkey, eat, and sleep away the rest of the day!

Got together with some friends whose families are far away like mine. Cooked and cooked and cooked, ate and ate and ate some more! Got pretty wooped on the pool table then enjoyed a rousing game of Uno where cheating is not only allowed but encouraged. Today I am being subjected to sitting in an empty office with nothing to do but think about my hangover!

Hubby & I left Tuesday AM and drove down to Key West. Spent two great evenings sitting on the Pier by Mallory Square enjoying boat drinks and watching the sun set while listening to a group play some awesome blues. Enjoyed a nice dinner at Two Friend's Restaurant Wednesday and drove home on Thursday, stopping off at Snappers for early dinner in Key Largo before driving back to Pompano Beach and reality (work on Friday). The turkey is still in the freezer, guess he will be Christmas Dinner.

Glad to hear everyone had a nice day.

Zuzanne

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom