So why are you not out diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in real estate (new home sales) and the weekends are your bread and butter. I'll be diving Monday=-)

Caving all night last night... didn't get home til 7 am after a 3.5 mile bushwack out in Schoharie, NY on Barton Hill (and, of course, a Denny's run).

Today I was supposed to help pump out part of a cave passage then have a grotto meeting and barbecue but I slept til... 5 pm :wink:

Going out diving tomorrow!

recoverying from surgery

next week... drysuit snorkeling! assuming I can find the snorkel!!

I hope the surgery went well.

Speedy recovery.

Chad

Thanks Chad. The people I dive with around here are determined for me not to mess this up. We've had a more than a few back surgerys, the last one didn't do so well (not mine). I'm hoping, got my name on a boat mid-Oct to go bugging in delaware.

I was out all day car shopping. I bought a new Chrysler PT Cruiser. :)

GP,
Just a little jealous here, been waiting for the wife's old astro van to give up the ghost so it can be replaced with a shiny new PT.
A buddy of mine has one and loves it ! Should be just the right thing for two diver's and a quick trip to the Fl. Keys. Enjoy!!!

all the gear because I leave Sat morn for 9 days! Lesser Antilles here I come. Hopefully tropical #13 will not make an appearance as well. Been on the weather sites all morn trying to get long term projections.

Friends were out yesterday (and are out again today), no fish, no bugs, no vis, lots of chumming off the boat. No thanks.

Checking the weather, watering the plants and then off to the beach today for a swim with the dog.

Kapphine - good luck with the bugs in DE. I have only seen 2 small ones this year.

Supposed to by out in the Florida Middle Grounds this weekend, but Isidore has put an end to that. Alternate date is set for next weekend, but the extended forecast just as bad. Six straight weekends shot due to high winds. I'm playing it safe next Sunday, and going to dive a grotto.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom