Sogod Bay/ Whalesharks Trip Report...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pakman,

Yes we were the group stuck on Cebu. When we got there, the Kermit was further up on shore. Phil and team spent the whole night pulling it up to prevent further damage.

Forgot to add that we saw a school of spinner dolphins on the way to the whaleshark dive. Some were jumping out of the water so that was cool.

I'll post the underwater pics when I get them from my friend.

Hey guys, I was with Ben's group. Got some pics to share-Kermit washed ashore, and the other one is the Ichon, that's the replacement boat. This pic was taken at about 6am or before while Pedro and the guys were loading tanks onto the Ichon. This is the first day of our whale shark dive-look at those clouds! It was only a matter of minutes before it started to rain!

Attachments

• IMG_0574-lores.jpg
    IMG_0574-lores.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0583-lores.jpg
    IMG_0583-lores.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 86
Hello everybody. I just wanted to add a little something to Ben's trip report. I think we also dove a site called Max Climax on the second day (maybe not twice at Napantao). Can't verify it as someone has my logbook... This dive is worth mentioning mainly for the pygmy seahorse sighting and, of course, the nice corals.

I have some photos of our trip up on Flickr, if anyone's interested:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pauldub/sets/72157594476752052/

Thanks!

set-72157594476752052

Nice pics Paul. I think we also did one of the Max Climax sites. very nice indeed...

Thanks, pakman. Really appreciate that! And nice photos yourself. When are the SB ones going up?

Also, great trip report. Bringing back memories already...

pakman:
Nice pics Paul. I think we also did one of the Max Climax sites. very nice indeed...

pak, what happened to your pictures? i cannot view any of them anymore.

pak can be into anything outside the bounds of normality.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom