Sogod - they're back!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes we did, I'll post some pix tonight. Good skinless longganisa with eggs breakfast ,great adobo and sinigang prawns for dinner.

And I'll post a pic of the new 3 storey resort wing (right beside your fave room:wink: ). Much have improved since last Feb.

:rofl3::rofl3:

I'll never forget the dumpster view our room provided - priceless :D

Squirrel and Moss's TAPSILOG and Sinigang are to die for.

snorkels do have their uses - for when whalesharks are in the vicinity.

woah, they built a 3 storey wing? Nice!

And good seeing Pedro there - I heard he passed his instructors course, which is great. He's a great guide.

yes we did, I'll post some pix tonight. Good skinless longganisa with eggs breakfast ,great adobo and sinigang prawns for dinner.

And I'll post a pic of the new 3 storey resort wing (right beside your fave room:wink: ). Much have improved since last Feb.

edit: here...Moose & Squirrel
3182509024_26e5057842_o.jpg

you remember them, Enrique?
3181678937_1a4c686e94_o.jpg

3181715643_5b8d4dee5b_o.jpg

New wing
3182510298_d2fdfe3632_o.jpg

Our Indestructible DM, Pedro...
3182544236_7c74eee17d_o.jpg

that new wing looks spiffy. but i kinda miss the old laid back look of the resort with just five rooms.

you remember them, Enrique?
3181678937_1a4c686e94_o.jpg
Oh yeah... Brian and I were there almost every night. Look at those Tone's spices on rack - someone's been to Costco:)

That looks really cool. Although I wish they'd expanded the main wing of the resort instead.

Our Indestructible DM, Pedro...
3182544236_7c74eee17d_o.jpg
Indestructible is the right adjective to use on Pedro. He does 4-5 dives a day, 7 days a week.

I miss Dopey! I still imagine him to be the one manning the kitchen when we order Dopey's Burger :D

here, he was shaking when I took this pic. Some kids were playing with fireworks and sudden explosions made him curl up and shake uncontrollably. Arlene, one of the staff, said they'll be putting him inside a "quiet" room come that New Year's eve. I hope everything turned out fine for Dopey.

3155880444_39a81e3fb4_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom