For Sale SOLD: Olympus TG-4 camera, PT-056 underwater housing, i-Das dual pistol grip tray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wah

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
SOLD!

Olympus TG-4 in excellent condition, comes with box, original charging cable and wall plug, original manuals and accessories, extra batteries, and aftermarket battery charger.

Olympus PT-056 underwater housing - never flooded, in excellent condition, comes with box and manual

I-Das dual pistol grip tray with 1" ball mounts - very high quality tray, adjustable in excellent condition.

Vj81N8tl.jpg

gGmtXtDl.jpg

VGoFhiQl.jpg

yisK8Cal.jpg

MpL1tOol.jpg

3iVCpErl.jpg

cTOWYQ9l.jpg

0OnRDQKl.jpg

I'm interested. Do you have pics of the lights? I just lost my whole camera set up and had the TG 5. Do you know
what the difference is between the models?

I'm interested. Do you have pics of the lights? I just lost my whole camera set up and had the TG 5. Do you know
what the difference is between the models?
Sorry the strobes were sold. I believe the TG5 does 4k video. There wasn't a big difference in the stills, so I never upgraded.

i know this post is really old, but is the housing still available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom