some Hawaii SB women

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I feel like I'm hiding in the closest peeking through the keyhole

please continue

Al Mialkovsky:
I feel like I'm hiding in the closest peeking through the keyhole

please continue

yea, you weren't wild enough for us, Al. we moved on. go get my safety pet peeves post in Basic rolling, okay? I am trying to stay on topic today. (diving, you know, SCUBA?)

catherine96821:
yea, you weren't wild enough for us, Al. we moved on. go get my safety pet peeves post in Basic rolling, okay? I am trying to stay on topic today. (diving, you know, SCUBA?)
I ain't wild, wild is behind me but I did contribute to that thread. I hope you approve. Actually I hope I'm not banned from the forums.

Al Mialkovsky:
I ain't wild, wild is behind me but I did contribute to that thread. I hope you approve. Actually I hope I'm not banned from the forums.

Yes, I saw that. I think you need a little vacation for that.

Al Mialkovsky:
Reccomend any particular beach??????

The secret beach
32.gif
...just past Turtle bay resort

Can't say as I don't know the one on Maui...it is a beautiful lagoon and you have to walk thru the jungle/woods or what ever you want to call it to get there...Next time I make it over there I'll take some pictures

justleesa:
Can't say as I don't know the one on Maui...it is a beautiful lagoon and you have to walk thru the jungle/woods or what ever you want to call it to get there...Next time I make it over there I'll take some pictures
I'd love to see that. Little beach on Maui is a nudie beach. No one wants to see me on a nudie beach. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever.

phew

lol...I think you can see that at the beach below diamond head lighthouse ...
43.gif

Done deal :D I might make it there in a couple of weeks :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom