Some thoughts on a 4th trip to Coz 3/4-3/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was there around the same time as y'all. The best part was watching the fellow use the chainsaw to make semi-circular cuts for the pier planks! I really didn't mind the construction. It gave me stuff to watch when not reading, and I woke up on my own at 6am anyway. It was loud, but I think standing next to a screaming Les Paul cranked through a Marshall stack for 10 years has helped to mitigate all my aural input. It all works out for me. I am Even Steven I guess. What??! I posted some pics to my gallery from the trip BTW.

harpua:
I was there around the same time as y'all. The best part was watching the fellow use the chainsaw to make semi-circular cuts for the pier planks! I really didn't mind the construction. It gave me stuff to watch when not reading, and I woke up on my own at 6am anyway. It was loud, but I think standing next to a screaming Les Paul cranked through a Marshall stack for 10 years has helped to mitigate all my aural input. It all works out for me. I am Even Steven I guess. What??! I posted some pics to my gallery from the trip BTW.

I retired my Marshall a few years ago; I use a 22 watt '64 Deluxe Reverb now. What? Did you say something? Maybe it was too late... ;^)

I hope that the construction noise has quieted down there somewhat when I get there in May, but I am confident that I will muddle through.

Thanks for the trip report. Good info and very informative. I have had the "fun" hot/cold shower in many resorts on Coz, it can be hit or miss. It may be just the room or the construction.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom