Sound off!! Whats your favorite BC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1) Zeagle Concept II Pro - if it's good enough for the Navy... 2) Zeagle BP/W, own all three harnesses... 3) Dacor Rig Pro, for travel.

Zeagle Ranger...

My favorite BC is NO BC. N

I love my Scubapro Knighthawk, superior tank holding ability, sleek design, easily ditchable weight system that doesn't move around, nice back inflate format, fits fantastic, thouroughly enjoy my Air2 and my muscle memory recall to it in emergencies and just the right number of d-rings in just the right spots.

I like my SeaQuest Balance, but wouldn't mind a new Zeagle Stilletto the fit system is good...Probably will buy a BP next though

[ASBESTOS ON] flame away...

Zeagle Ranger LTD. When I get into more Tech dives I may switch to a BP/wing config, but for now the Ranger works great.

Not sure what the big advantages are with the BP/Wing over the Ranger is, other then a hard back plate and some streamlining. When I get to the Tech classes and they explain the advantage or the need for that set-up, then I will look into a BP/Wing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom