Question What is one of your favorite pieces of gear, and why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Honestly, I'm pretty chuffed with most of my setup.
Orange Xdeep Wing
Mk19evo/G260
White/Grey Camo Jet Fins
2x LP72 tanks (in black)

I don't really need to purchase anything at the minute, but if I did, my list would be:
Perdix AI + 2 Transmitters (I have the non AI from like 2 or 3 months after they were released)
New drysuit? My old DUI 50/50 still works great, and I've done a fair number of modifications to it
Nice setup! I love the look of those grey camo fins.

Deep6 Eddy fins. Most comfortable pair of fins that I've tried and are stiff enough to give me the mobility that I need in some gnarly places even with size enormous feet.

What size foot are you if you don't mind me asking?
Considering shipping some Eddys over to blighty for similar reasons.

XXL, the XL's I can squeeze into with a 2mm neoprene sock but they're barefoot fins for me. XXL's and I wear proper hard sole boots or Chacos for everything
Noted, cheers for the info.

Sidemeount divers! What is your favorite piece of gear to use or take with you while diving sidemount? It can be a single piece of hardware, a full SM rig, or even something just for good luck.
My chest mount rebreather. My new BFF Choppy plays so nice with all my side mount setups, my back mount doubles, and even annoying rental single tank stab jackets in a pinch. And a bonus, Choppy came with a Petrel2 for a brain, so the third member of my dive team is a Perdix AI as a backup computer with the same algorithm. Now I can see my PO2s on one arm and tank pressures on the other, with everything else in both places.

My 2015 Jeep Sahara…it takes me and my dive gear to really cool dive sites.

1706756780492.jpeg

I know, the picture I showing BP/Ws in a Sidemount post 🤨

No doubt, Bpw's, or the sidemount rig.

The amount of customization you can put into them, makes them uniquely special.

Back
Top Bottom