South Attleboro Mass Scuba Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I asked anout this and was told that the land is for sale but with prices being what they are, it may take a long time but the shop will be around for a while.

Actually I got an email from them this weekend. Land has been sold and they are definitely moving. New Location TBD

Here's the email:
The Scuba Center Update

Special Moving Edition

508-761-5015

Hello again everyone!

Yes, you read that right, The Scuba Center is moving again.

Some of you have asked about the "Land for Sale" sign in front of the shop for the past few months. As we have explained many times, the property values in the area have soared and Don set a price to gauge the market. Well, someone, quite to our suprise, met that price and more quickly than we had anticipated.

So this is what we know:

We are out of here by November 1, 2007.

We are actively looking for new locations.

We hope to have news about the new location in the next few weeks.

We are looking to stay in the area.

We are holding a Moving Sale.

Please refrain from emailing any questions about the move. As soon as I know I will let you know. I can tell you that I was walking through properties yesterday and as I said we hope to make an announcement soon.

Thanks for your time.

Hey all - I DM for The Scuba Center and have been in on a regular basis recently. Don Vierra, the owner has sold the land, but they're just MOVING -not closing. As of yesterday, they haven't found a new location yet, but they're actively looking and have no plans to close up permanently. If a new location hasn't been found by the time they have to move at the end of the month, they'll pack up things until they find a new place - however it shouldn't be long. And the plan is to stay in the same basic area - Attleboro, Pawtucket, etc.

For the record, the moving sale is fantastic! Everything in the store is 35%-70% off - I picked up a reg for my pony, some Zip Seals (now to have the drysuit refitted with Zip Seals! :wink: )and a new skin for really cheap. There are some great bargains to be had on everything....(no, I don't work for them in the retail capacity - just as a DM).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom