South Australia (Adelaide, Yorke Peninsula)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FrancescoIT

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hello, sorry for the very dummy question, but are there some "local" dive centers in the Yorke Peninsula area, or some shops in the Adelaide area along the shore? I've found mainly diving centers in Adelaide organizing day or weekend trips.
I've been around there during end of the year holidays, and I have no idea how it works in this part of the world.

thank you,
Francesco

There is some awesome Great White shark cage diving there if that tickles your fancy. The Neptune Islands are a Conservation Park consisting of 2 island groups (North and South) and are located at the mouth of the Spencer Gulf, near Adelaide.

Hello, sorry for the very dummy question, but are there some "local" dive centers in the Yorke Peninsula area, or some shops in the Adelaide area along the shore? I've found mainly diving centers in Adelaide organizing day or weekend trips.
I've been around there during end of the year holidays, and I have no idea how it works in this part of the world.

thank you,
Francesco

Hi FrancescoIT,

I live in Adelaide and I can answer your question. There are no dive stores on the Yorke Peninsula, although you can purchase air fills in both Edithburgh and Port Victoria from non-diving businesses. The closest stores are located in the Adelaide metropolitan area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom