South Florida Meet & Greet - Sun., Dec. 19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a wonderful time. I normally miss all of the events because I am working. I don't want to miss anymore events. I have to say that was one of the best weekends I have spent in a long time. I want to thank Renee for hosting the party and Jenny for allowing my large family to crash at her house. :sofa: I really feel us Conchers are a reel family. I would dive with anyone one of ya'll. Can't wait until New Year's

:cheers:

murphdivers286:
I really feel us Conchers are a reel family.
Not all of us are avid fishermen though :wink: Great to share a living room with all 9 other guests at Jenny's house :wink:

Now we just need the weather to return to "South Florida Normal" (80/80/80), so that we can get wet together.

(Sorry Ashley, the rest of us were a little too thin skinned to take advantage of Renee's pool, although the hot tub did look interesting. Too bad it was so cold outside...)

Lest I forget - Happy ChristmaHannaKwanzaaka to all!

-Grier

Thank you so much to Renee for being the hostess with the mostest! What a great time!

And Jenny, as always, thanks so much for your hospitality, your coffee maker, your plants, etc...

Pete, Xavier loved his snorkeling gear after he got to try everything on in the tub. We have to work on the mask seal before he can put his face in the water, but he did get the hang of breathing through the snorkel. I'll have to get some pictures!

Vicki, let the girls know that he is totally digging the mega blocks bus and his octopus/diving play set, too!

What a great weekend!! I can't wait until the New Year's Eve gathering!

Love, Kris

Oops, I meant "real". Thanks for pointed that out there Simon...

simbrooks:
Not all of us are avid fishermen though :wink: Great to share a living room with all 9 other guests at Jenny's house :wink:

Hey All,
Thanks for the great time!Thanks Renee,That was a GREAT Party!Too bad I had to bring the cold down with me, But I have left and took it home now!! and looks like you are starting to warm up!Thanks NetDoc for the T-shirt.
All of you Guy's & Gals Have a safe and fun X-Mas-and a GREAT NEW YEARS!!
DIVE SAFE,
Brad

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom