South Florida Meet & Greet - Sun., Dec. 19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Renee,

My sincere apology for missing the event. I came home from holiday shopping layed down on the couch for a "quick" nap and that was it. I woke up at 9pm. I am sure I missed a great time.

Walter:
Thanks, I had fun! I'm sorry I had to leave so early, but 4 AM on the other coast comes way too soon.
4am and still unpacking and washing dive gear also comes too early :wink:

Fantastic, terrific time- thanks so much for your hospitality, Renee! I'm looking forward to returning the favor when the temps warm up & we can get together at my house again. It was awesome see all my old friends & making a whole bunch of new ones- still think I got the best gift- I'm already halfway through Deep Descent, Alli, so you won't have to wait long to read it!

Thanks ReneeC for a great party. It was nice meeting everyone and putting faces with names. You really made us feel welcome. I hope to see everyone again in the New Year. Happy Holiday's
back40

WooHoooo! We too had a BLAST.....! Many thanks to everyone for all the hard work that went into making last night such an awesome party! I think the Conchs' have to be the nicest bunch of people (except Marvel, of course.....gift thief :D ) , maybe a little crazy from time to time, but we always have the best intentions (even if we show up a few hours late for a really great party due to fantastic diving conditions).

Cant wait to do it again!!! :chicken:

baitedstorm:
(except Marvel, of course.....gift thief :D
Well if she didnt take it was contemplating stealing it on my turn. I decided that there had been enough theft at that time (once) so got my great little shakers :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom