South Florida Meet & Greet - Sun., Dec. 19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
I'm bringing my daughter, but she's not so little anymore. My baby is 18.
That's great! She is more than welcome! Don't forget to bring an extra gift for the gift exchange for her! See you Sunday!

If anyone needs to reach me the number is 954-559-9502.

Well, now its the 19th, the meet and greet happened...

Renee - A great many thanks to such a gracious hostess with a wonderful place to have a meet and greet!

To the new folks, it was fanatastic to meet yawl, even in my gimped up state! I hope to get to dive with yawl this spring after I get some time to heal up nice! I'm game for a reef, fossil, or pelagic pursuit dive once I'm through therapy some! I'm so happy that to see the newer faces showing up to participate in the gatherings and look forward to seeing everyone somewhere soon. :)

For those not coming to Ft Myers for New Years Eve BBQ.. I hope you have a fantastic Yule tide (insert fav holiday) and a wonderful, safe New Years celebration.

I'm working in ideas for next years organized dives, suggestions are welcome! I can tell you that our first major clean up event will be Boca Grande Pass in the Ft Myers area... its a dive for skilled, advanced divers who enjoy a challenge and making a difference!

Hey! That was GREAT! Thanks Renee! It was great seeing everybody, even if it was just for awhile. (I had to go back to work) Aren't we arefortunate to have such a great group of divers? I can't believe so many moderartors let those elves get out of control on the cake like that. Happy holidays!

Thanks Renee for such a great time. It was fantastic to meet so many nice and welcoming people. I am looking forward to diving with all of you soon.

PS I think you all should come to Toronto in the summer for some great diving.

Ash

Thanks again Renee, it was a great time, what little we saw of y'all wasnt enough.

I finally got home at 3am after a bit of a drive, pick up kayak, take some meds as i felt congested only to realise while i was driving that they were the drowsy formula :wink: So a quick power nap at a service station and some sugar rich stuff and off i went again, glad to be back though after that!

This party rounded off a pretty great long weekend for me, thanks to all for bringing the bits and pieces and making the event so fun :wink:

Renee, You did an awesome job. The houise was decorated so beautifully, the food was good, yummm on the cider! That hit the spot!
Good seeing everybody, even if only for a few minutes. Got to get together and do this again!

It was great meeting everyone! Thanks to all for making the time to join us! It was a great turnout and I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again (when I have a little more time to sit and chat)!
Wish you all very Happy Holidays and may 2005 be the best year ever!
:frosty:

What a great party! Renee, you're a magnificent hostess!

It was really wonderful, getting to see so many good friends and getting to meet several new ones. I hadn't realized how long it had been since we've gotten together as a group until I saw everybody together again. The stories, the conversations, the jokes - there's no group anywhere that can match the Conchs!

My best to everybody, now and for the new year. I'll be traveling back to Charlotte on Tuesday, 12/21, but will restart my trips down here around the second week of January. Let's hope for calm seas and clear water...

Take care,
Grier

Thanks for hosting a great party Renee. It was a lot of fun playing the game and matching people with their board names. I hope we all can get together for some dives and get togethers in the coming months

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all

I had a fabulous time - thank you Renee for letting us in!
It was great meeting everyone - for the first time or tenth time around, hope to see everyone underwater soon!

Alli

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom