South Florida shore diving question: Ft. Lauderdale and Deerfield Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anybody up for a sunday morning 8/4 @ Perry St around 8? didn't see any sharks last weekend .. tarpon was the only big thing saw.

anybody up for a sunday morning 8/4 @ Perry St around 8? didn't see any sharks last weekend .. tarpon was the only big thing saw.

How are the Perry St. Rocks? I've been wanting to check this spot out.
How far out is it? depth?

Did you post this in the gc meetup?QUOTE=iluvtheocean;6836298]anybody up for a sunday morning 8/4 @ Perry St around 8? didn't see any sharks last weekend .. tarpon was the only big thing saw.[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added August 1st, 2013 at 03:17 PM ----------

Greg we are doing the gc perry this weekend.
How are the Perry St. Rocks? I've been wanting to check this spot out.
How far out is it? depth?

Did you post this in the gc meetup?QUOTE=iluvtheocean;6836298]anybody up for a sunday morning 8/4 @ Perry St around 8? didn't see any sharks last weekend .. tarpon was the only big thing saw.

---------- Post added August 1st, 2013 at 03:17 PM ----------

Greg we are doing the gc perry this weekend.[/QUOTE]

i can't dive this weekend. ill keep my eye open for the meetup groups. thanks!

it is posted at GC yes... 100 yards out and about 15 to 20 ft. swellinfo.com shows "Glassy in the morning with SSE winds less than 5mph" for sunday. got to watch out for opportunistic kitties and raccoons in the parking lot though...

so unless the offshore weather stirs it up - viz shouldn't be too bad.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom