Southern Leyte - 3rd edition (Flights)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Micmac, fyi some of of the PPDers are going to Southern Leyte on in December. We are booked to stay at Sogod bay Scuba Resort ( scubabayscubaresort.com ) from Dec. 27 to Dec. 30. An X'mas DOR of some sort.

The pasaways - thepurplehammerhead (larry), pakman (mike), subzero (enrique), midwestdvr (Gio), Matthew. Jonix, me and my wife Myra, bcd1 (Bobby) and his gf Sharon, marijo caronongan (non-sb member but a pasaway, great lady and single).

Dunno if Spoon and Mons are still interested.

of course we are interested, sorry about the delay will take care of it asap:) sowi koya

thepurplehammerhead:
Caloy,

That's good - can I apply online?
A word of caution when doing e-tickets for Philippine Airlines. After you purchase the so-called e-ticket, you still have to go to a PAL office and sign a damn piece of paper. I did this last year, showed up at the departure 30mins before the flight leaves and they told me to go to the sales counter to sign some paper. Its not the e-ticket we're used to in the States or anywhere else, where you just give your name or show your drivers license.

Enrique

clgsamson:
20 kilos check in baggage, 7 kilos hand carry. Same as Philippine Airlines, but if you have a PAL sports plus privilege that's an add'l 30 kilos more.

Does Cebu Pacific have a similar privelege (as PAL Sports Plus Privlege)?

clgsamson:
20 kilos check in baggage, 7 kilos hand carry. Same as Philippine Airlines, but if you have a PAL sports plus privilege that's an add'l 30 kilos more.
60 pounds checked luggage. That's not too bad, actually. Except I'll be bringing 2 camera bodies, housing, arms, dual strobes, and assorted lenses for land and UW use :D . Oh, let's not forget the industrial ear plugs for all the other guests :D

just kidding. If I had all those I wouldn't be able to go to the PI :D

midwestdvr:
Mmmmm, are you guys flying out to Tacloban on the 27th and not on the 26th? If so, I'm gonna be a lonely boy for several days as I'm planning on getting there on the 24th :D

it's still too early for me to nail down flights yet, but there is a good chance that I will try to sneak down before christmas as well. Maybe try some diving between cebu and leyte...

Back
Top Bottom