Southern Leyte - 3rd edition (Flights)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes Gio, I just omitted the booking number and e-ticket numbers. Cost per adult passenger P3k plus only to/from Tacloban, Leyte.

Fuel prices are going up and I just thought that it might be a good idea to book now before fares go up too. I'm not sure though, but I think the fare promo was already a good deal.

Caloy,

Can I add another diver to the list? One Mr. Karl Stanley, a very good friend of mine and also a very competent non-DIR diver. Likes rhum too...

If no more rooms available, I'll bunk with him as long as the resort's OK with shared rooms.

Please let me know...

just an update -

1 - Caloy and Myra
2 - Jon and Matthew
3 - Enrique and Giovanni
4. - Mike
5 - Larry
6 - Bobby and Sharon
7 - Marijo and sister

Resort has only 7 cottages/rooms. Karl can bunk with you or Pak. Maybe you can email Phil Mcguire at mccrackerfeel@yahoo.com to expect a deposit transfer of 2,800 pesos or dollar equivalent.

@Pakman - can you pm Larry the bank account number of Sogod Bay Resort? I'll try to find it too.

edit: bank account details pmed

sorry, caloy I guess I was too slow. Plus why would I have Sogod's a/c number? I never sent them any money... :wink:

BTW, noticed the 20kg check in limit for Cebu Pacific. ouch...

yeah, and the 7 kg carryon. sheesh, mine usually weighs 20 pounds. gonna have to cut back or pay up. wonder how much they charge for extra luggage?

edit: why is the PAL fare so much higher?

midwestdvr:
yeah, and the 7 kg carryon. sheesh, mine usually weighs 20 pounds. gonna have to cut back or pay up. wonder how much they charge for extra luggage?

edit: why is the PAL fare so much higher?

P30 to 50 per kilo of excess baggage...and to answer your question why PAL charges higher? easy, their planes have two engines...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom