Southern Leyte - 3rd edition (Flights)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr:
I sure hope so. Unless they're flying single engine cessnas. Anyway, better get mine soon too before they raise the prices. I noticed they already raised the PAL prices.
Hmmm, I suppose I better start looking at airfares from Austin to Cebu, before the cost goes through the roof.
BTW, I've been inquiring on a dive safari for the week of Dec 18th. Anyone be interested in that? Some dive shops in Cebu requires a minimum of 6 divers.

thepurplehammerhead:
Can I add another diver to the list? One Mr. Karl Stanley, a very good friend of mine and also a very competent non-DIR diver. Likes rhum too...

another mysterious guy coming over to PI with larry. hmmm... mysterious karl :D how come you don't call will, mr. will...

sorry for the hi-jack, coya :)

subzero:
Hmmm, I suppose I better start looking at airfares from Austin to Cebu, before the cost goes through the roof.
BTW, I've been inquiring on a dive safari for the week of Dec 18th. Anyone be interested in that? Some dive shops in Cebu requires a minimum of 6 divers.

Looking at the local holidays in HK for Christmas, I might head out to Cebu on the 22nd before our S. Leyte trip. I'd like to explore some of the other diving around Cebu like Dumaguete and Apo.

Bumping the thread :D

guys, still got some space for me? i can bunk with anybody.

oh, anybody coming from cebu around these dates? would like to share the costs of hilongos-sogod car transfer!

cant take the manila-tacloban route. im already in negros for the holidays by then. :(

ishbaby:
i think pak still have some space for you. (he can kick out whoever his roommate is)
hahahaha.... Ish you totally took the words out of my mouth

Hey! I am his brokeback buddy! :) I don't mind having a room to myself actually, if Caloy can get one for me. I might want to bring a non diver there..:eyebrow:

oh hey, tim.u go do "brokeback" with pak.il surf and see if there are nearby resort i can camp in.perhaps, sogod resort allows a tent in their premises?
eyebrow.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom