Southern Leyte Diving (December 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
Caloy,

Our Manila office confirmed with Metrobank that the amount was credited to Sogod's account as of May 1. I've sent Phil the email from metrobank confirming this. Not sure why he didn't see this in his account for the past few days...

Mike
March 1 you mean...

Maybe Phil hasn't gone back to his bank to verify. In our case it took him two days before he confirmed the transfer. It's not the bank, it's Phil, he schedules his visits to the bank.

I've texted him (just now) about your wired deposit.

yeah March 1. oops.

anyways, he must have not gotten my recent email. I keep forgetting he's in a remote area and probably doesn't check his bank accounts online...

pakman:
I keep forgetting he's in a remote area and probably doesn't check his bank accounts online...
Its not Phil its probably the bank still living in the stone age - no online banking :)

BTW, did you triple our money in Macau :D

clgsamson:
pards just the xp stuff lang...hapi na ako dun.
If you dont need Linux, there's no point of having it around.

subzero:
Its not Phil its probably the bank still living in the stone age - no online banking :)

BTW, did you triple our money in Macau :D

oh I didn't mean to blame Phil... I mean we get so spoiled being used to instant internet access to bank accounts, transfers, etc...

actually be glad I didn't bet your money... I lost all my gambling money that nite...

pakman:
I mean we get so spoiled being used to instant internet access to bank accounts, transfers, etc...
I know what you mean. I cant even remember the last time I've spoken to a teller.

clgsamson:
tellers? Jeez, they're younger now.....and beautiful.
Really, dang. I'm glad I havent spoken to one, otherwise, I'd be in trouble :D

Back
Top Bottom