Southern Leyte Diving (December 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For Mike (Pakman)

received this txt from Phil 12:40pm (PI time)

"Hi caloy, can you let mike know received his money will send him email this afternoon confirming. Rgds Phil"

There you go Mike...safe and accounted for.

clgsamson:
For Mike (Pakman)

received this txt from Phil 12:40pm (PI time)

"Hi caloy, can you let mike know received his money will send him email this afternoon confirming. Rgds Phil"

There you go Mike...safe and accounted for.

and I hear a big sigh of relief from subzero/midwestdvr/ and larry that their money has made it safely...

midwestdvr:
Nah, wasn't worried. I know a couple of people from the chinese mafia in HK and they could just pay you a visit :D .

a ha! so that explains that fat tatooed guy in a wife beater shirt tapping his meat cleaver that kept waiting around my apt entrance...:D

Well, most of us divers are budget-conscious these days. Just like me too. But anyway, try to check this out. There is a new resort in Southern Leyte, in Napantao, San Francisco. Was there last November, and hopefully, by this time, they should be ready.
Last time I talked to the management, they can accommodate up to six divers.
Resort is situated just off Napantao Fish Sanctuary. They already have a dive boat, brand new LW compressor, tanks, weights, and three aircon rooms and several non-aircon rooms, too.
Maybe you can also ask for group rates. No website yet but you can email the resort at pantaodivers@yahoo.com

divefree:
Well, most of us divers are budget-conscious these days. Just like me too. But anyway, try to check this out. There is a new resort in Southern Leyte, in Napantao, San Francisco. Was there last November, and hopefully, by this time, they should be ready.
Last time I talked to the management, they can accommodate up to six divers.
Resort is situated just off Napantao Fish Sanctuary. They already have a dive boat, brand new LW compressor, tanks, weights, and three aircon rooms and several non-aircon rooms, too.
Maybe you can also ask for group rates. No website yet but you can email the resort at pantaodivers@yahoo.com
thanks free for the heads up, but we're already booked and set for sogod bay resort (10-14 ppders)

Okay, anyway, I will try to ask a group rate from them, and maybe post it here for others, who may be interested.
Nice diving.

OK, I think this is the thread I'm looking for...

Back
Top Bottom