Southern Swampers ~~ July 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tony has graciously PM'd me to tell me to get my butt down there, and that he'll have tanks (not to discourage you to bring more! we can show our Swamper spirit by building a habitat out of empty tanks duct-taped together...)

I'm headed to Carlsbad (caving - new hobby), Colorado (hiking), Utah (driving through, Mormons scare me [1]), California (San Diego, visiting a friend), Arizona (Phoenix, again visiting a friend, and the Grand Canyon), and finally back home :)

jeff

[1] - No offense to Mormons intended. Unless you eat babies.

Great! We're bringing extras, too. You just get here, we'll make sure you have air!

So far we have...
Tony and Brenda
Dee and Beast
TPH
Fetch
Geekdiver?
ChrisPete and Melissa ?
donbon?

That's six Swampers for sure. We've also got about 6 lake Swampers that aren't online who are coming.

If anyone is interested you're more than welcome to join us just bring pot luck food with you if you plan to eat!

See ya there!

We are planning on being there and we will probably have another couple in tow.

Dee once bubbled...

If anyone is interested you're more than welcome to join us just bring pot luck food with you if you plan to eat!

See ya there!

Anything you can suggest I bring, Dee? :) Preferably something purchasable, as I'm incurably lazy :wink:

jeff

I have no buddy... but i assume if i find you guys i can tag along? Will TRY to make it out there... plan to go rent a reg/tank tonight (haven't purchased reg yet)

Fetch once bubbled...
Anything you can suggest I bring, Dee? :) Preferably something purchasable, as I'm incurably lazy :wink:

jeff

Menu so far is briskett (2), potato salad, and coconut cake (if Natasha shows). You might want to pick up some chips and dip for snacks, or paper plates and towels, or a loaf of bread for fold-overs, or bottled water/drinks. Whatever will be fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom