Spare Air...actually useful?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

C'mon, folks!

That was clearly a staged video. Either a number of camera crews were spaced out, waiting for the diver to exit after switching to spare air, or the diver breathing spare air hung around underwater while the crew repositioned itself after each dramatic pass.

BS!

C'mon, folks!

That was clearly a staged video. Either a number of camera crews were spaced out, waiting for the diver to exit after switching to spare air, or the diver breathing spare air hung around underwater while the crew repositioned itself after each dramatic pass.

BS!

??? There were no camera crews, those are shots from the security cameras installed in the cave.

</sarcasm>

I think I am going to side mount a couple Spare Airs....that would be cool :thumb:

Satire ... I loved it.

What else are we going to do with a spare air?

Well I can think of a couple things but I am not volunteering do them :D....your idea is less likely to get you arrested.

Answer one question: Is 3 better than zero??.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom