Spearfishing buddy NE Indiana?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big T
"I'm sure mike has something laying around at gilboa) and bolt it to the front of the bus.....or somewhere....that way you can have "target practice...."

I don't want to go there... Mike wouldn't allow it for starters and if he did, I wouldn't even want to infringe upon the friendship I have with him by asking for the favor.

As far as target practice, got that taken care of. A golf ball on the end of the shaft and a hop in the pool. Bleach bottles and styrofoam squares work well... the downside is that they are stationary objects and as Bruce Lee once replied to the act of breaking of boards..."Boards don't hit back...":D

Best Regards
Don

dcostanza once bubbled...

As far as target practice, got that taken care of. A golf ball on the end of the shaft and a hop in the pool. Bleach bottles and styrofoam squares work well... the downside is that they are stationary objects and as Bruce Lee once replied to the act of breaking of boards..."Boards don't hit back...":D

Welll...since you're already at the pool....why not use OW students as moving targets....pick a spot on the tank if you want to be "safe" tell them it is a research project with tanks and golfballs for quarries near golf courses....students believe anything. :haha::evil:

Big T
"pick a spot on the tank if you want to be "safe" tell them it is a research project with tanks and golfballs for quarries near golf courses...."

Love it...:D :D
Can't say I haven't had the thought when I see the students and instructors on the bottom blowing out the vis.... but I better stop now for fear of hijacking my own thread into a discussion of poor technique, etc.

You get an "A+" for creative thinking though...

Don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom