Spearfishing with Dolphins & Sharks with Video!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, I can see this is going to continue to go around in circles if I continue to defend my statement, and seeing as I came onto this board to make friends and connections, I'll do the best to humble myself, and apologize.

MRXRAY - first and foremost, I apologize for hijacking your thread. :hijackedthread: Maybe with all these posts though, more people will see your video :popcorn:

Mat - I apologize for misinterpreting what you said.

Kevin - .......right.

No really, I apologize, and I'll you both post some pretty insightful stuff, and I do enjoy reading it. Thanks for the input on the power heads Mat- I'll keep in in mind.

Had a great time spearfishing! Thanks to Larry(Recharge) for inviting me and hopefully we can do it again soon! Barry, that video is awesome and the music is perfect! what about the pics? By the way, scuballin23 is my SB name!

No really, I apologize, and I'll you both post some pretty insightful stuff, and I do enjoy reading it. Thanks for the input on the power heads Mat- I'll keep in in mind.

No problem, just read up a bit. Sharks aren't out to get us. Typically, they leave us alone all together, until they see that we'll give away our catch(what they want) rather easily. We're big, ugly, bubbly, and loud; resembling nothing that looks like food. New divers around here always get a kick out of the idea of a powerhead and the defense against sharks(an imaginary threat) is always there go-to excuse. What brings this up? A shark gets a little close to them? Why? The shark probably got a free meal from several divers dropping fish when it came to investigate. It now associates a close look at divers with free food.

You could be right...that might have been the "Crap, I just killed Rob again" dance.:D

Glenn are you real sure?? looks like the same moves I saw you doing the morning you took Intro..:D

Wow Barry!!! That is some amazing footage!!!

And you people say cave divers are crazy...the biggest creature inside a cave is the size of my pinky toe!

Cmufieldhockey has eel sized pinky toes!!!! Eeeewww!!!!

Oh now we find out!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was AWESOME!!!!!!! Still waiting to tag along.........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom