Spearfishing with Dolphins & Sharks with Video!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Two Things: 1. Should read MRXRAY shark magnet. 2. Have thought about starting a shark diving charter?:D

XRAY,

Great video, and the music fits great. I was going to use some Metallica for my video, but none of it tied in very well.

Keep feeding the sharks, and they'll keep hanging around :p The sharks will learn that buzzing divers means a free meal, and the end result will be nervous divers purchasing powerheads to pop "aggressive" sharks.

Thanks for the report, sounds like conditions are still pretty damned good offshore.

Wow... you can really be a douche. Also, you quoted something I implied, but never actually typed. Not sure how far you got in school, but that's not really how quotes work. :shakehead:

Now Mat you know that shark was overly aggressive. He had plenty of experience with that remember :confused:

Aww look he has a friend....

Wow... you can really be a douche. Also, you quoted something I implied, but never actually typed. Not sure how far you got in school, but that's not really how quotes work. :shakehead:

I can be a total douche, I'll admit it. But...

Who the hell said I was talking about you? Did I quote you? Do you think you're the only noob spearfisher to go out, get buzzed by a shark, and think a powerhead is a good idea? You're not, it comes up all the time. Its a problem far larger than you. The problem is people heading out into the gulf with very little experience with sharks, getting scared, thinking big fish are out to get them(not knowing a damned thing about shark behaviour), thinking powerheads are the answers, and start popping sharks that take quite a long time to grow to maturity, putting a strain on future generations... or at worse, accidentally pop another diver.

If it were just you, there'd be no problem. You couldn't do enough damage on your own. You are just part of a group of people who think that a powerhead is necessary for protection from an imaginary threat. A group of ignorant people, can be a problem.

[sarcasm]Feel free to continue on with your delusions of grandier, every post here is certainly about you.[/sarcasm] :shakehead:

gif-6.gif

I went to school and my quote is what you said word for word.. (I have been around many sharks).. I dont know how with your limited experience. Im not the one ordering a powerhead either. I believe that is you. I know many people that hunt and none of them carry one and they have 100s of dives doing so. I found what Mat said to be funny so I commented. Sorry it hurt your feelings but it was a quote from you and not an attack.. I would have done that on your post.

XRAY,

Great video, and the music fits great. I was going to use some Metallica for my video, but none of it tied in very well.

Aww look he has a friend....

Come on boys play nice....the DDD forum is a fun place remember. Bugman I am personally offended by the picture of me dancing at the bottom of your message.....you can be such a douche!:D

But Glenn.. The moves are great!!:D

Come on boys play nice....the DDD forum is a fun place remember. Bugman I am personally offended by the picture of me dancing at the bottom of your message.....you can be such a douche!:D

I thought it was me in a wetsuit. But, after further review it appears it was Barry shaking "stuff" out
of his wet suit after his recent shark encounter.

Yes I am bored sitting at airport waiting for weather delayed flights!

But Glenn.. The moves are great!!:D

Posted via Mobile Device

Who's not having fun? :)

Glenn are you real sure?? looks like the same moves I saw you doing the morning you took Intro..:D

I thought it was me in a wetsuit. But, after further review it appears it was Barry shaking "stuff" out
of his wet suit after his recent shark encounter.

Yes I am bored sitting at airport waiting for weather delayed flights!

Posted via Mobile Device

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom