Split vs. Regular

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

People with turtles and crap fins I meen Jet fins always hating on splits with false remarks. Stiffness depends on what fin you use, I use the TUSA EXPERT ZOOM FINS(BLACK, STIFER). I will murder your 2 ton turles or jet fins. I will leave you in my SILT you guys call!! Iowa is assome for diving, You probabbly dive in your pool. So go hate on splits in other threads.

"Sorry to say CRDiver, but you are sounding like a know it all ... and from Iowa of all places!"

I don't know where you're from, but if you knew anything about the Midwest, you'd know it's a heck of a place to dive. Other than no currents - unless you're into blackwater river diving or the Great Lakes - we have the worse possible conditions to dive in. We have people who've been everywhere and dove everything (can't say that's me yet), and their views are pretty consistent - if you can dive in Iowa, you can dive anywhere! Outside of caves, the rest of the world is gravy :)

cloud9:
Sorry to say CRDiver, but you are sounding like a know it all ... and from Iowa of all places!
Ah, the wisdom provided by someone with a blank profile. No location, no diving experience. Gotta love it.

THE_AXEL:
People with turtles and crap fins I meen Jet fins always hating on splits with false remarks. Stiffness depends on what fin you use, I use the TUSA EXPERT ZOOM FINS(BLACK, STIFER). I will murder your 2 ton turles or jet fins. I will leave you in my SILT you guys call!! Iowa is assome for diving, You probabbly dive in your pool. So go hate on splits in other threads.

I note your profile lists varied interests. Perhaps you should add english spelling and grammar to your pursuits.

THE_AXEL:

Wow.

Seeing how this is in the "Fins, Masks & Snorkels" forum and the thread is called "SPLIT vs. REGULAR" exactally what other thread would you like other people's opinions posted? Where should they "hate" if not here?

"I will murder your 2 ton turles or Jet fins" ???????

Just curious, how old are you?

Nevermind I saw in your profile that your 16. Now I get it.

CALI68:
Nevermind I saw in your profile that your 16. Now I get it.

Now now...your just being mean to the majority of 16 year olds who actually do have more than 2 neurons to rub together.

Woden:
Now now...your just being mean to the majority of 16 year olds who actually do have more than 2 neurons to rub together.

Woden, Welcome!!

LMAO!!!!!! Yes, your right. I'm sorry.

CRDiver:
if you can dive in Iowa, you can dive anywhere! Outside of caves, the rest of the world is gravy :)

LOL ... wish I had a buck for every location I've seen this phrase applied to ...

If you can dive England you can dive anywhere ...

If you can dive New England you can dive anywhere ...

If you can dive the Great Lakes you can dive anywhere ...

If you can dive the Pacific Northwest you can dive anywhere ...

If you can dive South Africa you can dive anywhere ...

If you can dive New Zealand you can dive anywhere ...

etcetera, etcetera, etcetera ...

Regional pride aside, no matter where you dive, diving somewhere else will require a certain amount of adaptation ... which will require you to learn something new.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
LOL ... wish I had a buck for every location I've seen this phrase applied to ...

If you can dive England you can dive anywhere ...

If you can dive New England you can dive anywhere ...

If you can dive the Great Lakes you can dive anywhere ...

If you can dive the Pacific Northwest you can dive anywhere ...

If you can dive South Africa you can dive anywhere ...

If you can dive New Zealand you can dive anywhere ...

etcetera, etcetera, etcetera ...

Regional pride aside, no matter where you dive, diving somewhere else will require a certain amount of adaptation ... which will require you to learn something new.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

If you can dive Monterey you can dive anywhere. :) :)

Back
Top Bottom