Spring Fling Friday Arrivals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tony were are you folks setting up your spots?? Alan

Hey Alan, the best shade is on the east side, so we'll be under whatever tress we can find there. Take the road to the right, there's a ramp to enter the pond over there too. That's where the camper/ RV area is, if you do like the Foos do....:D

We'll be in a '04 red Chevy truck, tent camping.....:coffee:

~tony

We are arriving friday as well, but not leaving Austin till 6, although I told the ball and chain to see if he can get out of work earlier then normal. Ill definitly be up for a dive once camp is set up (hint hint Melissa)

Leaving at 6 should put you in Terrell sometime around noon, right? :D

...and new to diving. What is the Spring Fling?

I'm not sure if it's occurs on a regular basis, but Spring Fling is the name that was granted to this years gathering of Swamp Divers and those that wish to be swamp divers (I'm in the wish to be category).

There is going to be a bunch of us heading to Clear Springs Scuba Park (Clear Spring Scuba Park is "clearly" different) for the weekend.

Nothing fancy just diving, visiting, eating, and meeting new divers. Come on out if you can.

I should be there by noon on Friday. I have a couple of classes going on so I will probably set up by the airplane. Blue Yukon - White cargo trailer. Will travel across (ok I'm lazy), around the pond for visits. Will be there Fri, Sat, and Sun.

As reported, we are still planning to arrive around noon. I'm excited! Except I fell down this morning (yes, from the excitement) and am moving around a little slower than usual... figure I won't feel the full effects until tomorrow. :wink:

...and new to diving. What is the Spring Fling?

It's the Summer Fling- Multi Clan Gathering, but if you get there Friday, it could be the last day of Spring Fling... :D Hope to see you there, Spring or Summer.... :coffee:

~tony

PS, Foo, sorry to hear you're sore, or getting sore.. I'm excited too!!!1

Were backing out. Money is tight and I can get more dives in with 5 buck refills and no gas to Houston

Are the borders open or closed this weekend? :) We'll be there about 3pm on Friday to get wet for at least one dive. Wife wants to camp at the Holiday Inn so I guess we'll get back in line on Saturday morning. See ya'll there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom