Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By the way, parking always seems to be an issue out there unless you have a campsite. I have a ton of gear to check out so what is the protocol when it comes to dropping off gear, setting up, etc. And did they ever get that big chopper that used to adorn the general parking area in the water? t

The helicopter is now in the water and a wonderful SHINY red fire truck is in the parking lot! WooooooHOOOOOOOO I wanna see that baby 45 feet down.

This is my first M&G, so I can't say how dropping gear off has worked in the past.

By the way, parking always seems to be an issue out there unless you have a campsite. I have a ton of gear to check out so what is the protocol when it comes to dropping off gear, setting up, etc. And did they ever get that big chopper that used to adorn the general parking area in the water? t

one of the reasons, we have MNG around the time frame that we do. Is for the reason the season really hasnt gotten started yet. So we have the place for the most part to ourselves. So parking isnt an issue it is pretty much wide open. You still have to pay the fees to park back there. It is better then hauling your gear all around the quarry. Now if the fees are not affordable, I guess I will give you my cell number and you call me when you get there and i will come and get you at the parking lot.

No, the fees aren't a problem at all. It's been a while since I've been there and I seem to remember parking near a dock and having to move my car because I didn't pay for a campsite. Thanks for the offer but it's no problem at all. t

Wouldn't mind a contact number though and an introduction to the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew........! Honestly really looking forward to the event. Sounds like a pretty crazy time and alot of fun. t

Wouldn't mind a contact number though and an introduction to the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew........! Honestly really looking forward to the event. Sounds like a pretty crazy time and alot of fun. t

Bigcat;

Last year was my first meet and greet and I've got to say the people here on the board and who will be there are some of the nicest and easiest going people I've met. They really make you feel welcome and at ease.

I had a great time last year and can't wait until this year. My only regret is that I wasn't able to make the fall M&G. Last year, I had to leave early on Saturday and was told that I missed all the fun (the famous campfire antics) Saturday night. I'll have to check it out this year.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

John

Thanks John. This will be my first M&G also and again looking forward to the event. t

The helicopter is now in the water and a wonderful SHINY red fire truck is in the parking lot! WooooooHOOOOOOOO I wanna see that baby 45 feet down.

This is my first M&G, so I can't say how dropping gear off has worked in the past.

That fire truck is in great shape, and even better condition for its age....he puts that thing in the water and you are gonna see this firefighter cry real tears

Who is bringing what?

gtxl1200
1. Bunkhouse and taking reservations now.....
2. Generator
3. Cowboy beans if Scott doesnt come. those things are awesome.
4. 30 Cup coffee Maker and coffee

Barracuda2
Toledo Kielbasa

Divin'Hoosier
Breakfast food for Saturday.

Jwalko
1. Sausage and Peppers
2. Buns
3. Soup for in between dives

Gnats
1. Portable Grill
2. BBQ pork
3. Potatoe Salad

Kjvander
1. Beef Jerky

Mitten Diver
1. The Big Tub full of Neccessities
2. SIR Stuff?? or have you passed that torch on to someone else now?
3. Tex-Mex

cldwdiver
Vegetable Tray

Betail
1.I guess it is going to be Soup or SauerKraut Depends on His PM's
2. Other neccessities From the Motor Home.

Ber Rabbit
1. Fruit Tray
2. More victims ahem I mean students.:D

Warm Water Wimp
1. High Class munchies for Friday night
2. Croissants and canadian bacon for Breakfast.

Kidsdream
Chili

We still need some fire wood. Or should we take a collection up at campfire time like last year? We need munchies..chips, Cookies, we also need water and softdrinks.... ok that is it for now.. Let me know or PM me with any questions.

I'll bring sometime of dish and will chip in for firewood....

Back
Top Bottom