Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

POLLY!! Good to hear from you again.
BTW, who is bring the rubber bands??

Hey Ted, I'm in for the Spring MnG.

Please reserve my usual spot in the bunkhouse.

Love the FAQ on the lead-in post.

Put me down for a Vegetable tray.
A few of these people may not want to survive on sausage, cheese, and potato chips like us experienced MnG'ers. :D

Hey Ted, I'm in for the Spring MnG.

Please reserve my usual spot in the bunkhouse.

Love the FAQ on the lead-in post.

Put me down for a Vegetable tray.
A few of these people may not want to survive on sausage, cheese, and potato chips like us experienced MnG'ers. :D

all set.. Dave
Plus this year I'm taking the Monday after off also. I'm getting to old to act like that all weekend then try and make it in on Monday..

7 kinds of beer are on tap and chilled to 37 degrees for your drinking enjoyment.

How many times do I have to tell you 38.5 degrees?!

. . . .and beer? Hmmmmm... yeah, who am I kidding? I could resort to blackmail.

We don't bring beer to Gilboa, never. Adult beverages, however . . .

Ted probably hasn't told you yet about my home made adult beverages, has he?

I'm planning on being there this time around. Not sure what I'll bring tho. Other than my home made beverages.

Ken

How many times do I have to tell you 38.5 degrees?!

We don't bring beer to Gilboa, never. Adult beverages, however . . .

Ted probably hasn't told you yet about my home made adult beverages, has he?

I'm planning on being there this time around. Not sure what I'll bring tho. Other than my home made beverages.

Ken

Hey Ken,

No, Ted did not mention your adult beverages. Those must have slipped his mind. :wink: My favorite drink is a Long Island - if your beverages have the kick an LI does, we will get along just fine.

Looking forward to sampling (at least) one.

From previous MeetNgreets:

Things that can't be said to another man at Meet-N-Greet!

1. "Do you have your skurt tucked in?" -Barracuda2 Spring 2007

2. "I just wear some moister wicking long john's." -gtxl1200 Spring 2008

3. "I'm never gonna wash these undies, ever!" -Mitten Diver Spring 2007

4. "His heater is even bigger than mine, twice the size to be exact." -Ber :lilbunny: Spring 2008

5. "My heater isn't twice the size of yours. I just have twice the output. It isn't really the physical size that matters." -Steve_Dives Spring 2008

6. "Hey, we can tweak together, I'll be doing a lot of tweaking, especially with weight." -Barracuda2 Spring 2008

7. "Jim, I promise to cook your sausage real good!
eyebrow.gif
" -Barracuda2 Spring 2009

In the proud tradition of Meet & Greet, the following deserves comment.

I'm asking nicely for jerky, not spicy I like my jerky meat flavored :D What do I have to trade for meat flavored jerky?

Ber:
I'm asking nicely for jerky, not spicy I like my jerky meat flavored
04.gif
What do I have to trade for meat flavored jerky?

In the proud tradition of Meet & Greet, the following deserves comment.

I luv u Ber!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

all set.. Dave
Plus this year I'm taking the Monday after off also. I'm getting to old to act like that all weekend then try and make it in on Monday..

Me too Old friend.

Uggghhhh....

The only weekend that I have plans in the upcoming future and it has to be planned on that one... :-(

I'm graduating so I think thats kinda important. Plus I'm moving apartments that weekend so yeah I'll be a bit busy. Have fun everybody!

(At least I get to go diving in Florida at the beginning of March so that makes me feel a little better)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom