Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:shocked2: :confused: are these references to football? :confused: :shocked2:

Nope to teh great Ohio Michigan war over the Toledo strip. Technically Ohio won, so it got Toledo (yeah, I know). But, Congress got in the act and didn't let Michigan lose, they took the UP away from the Wisconsin territory and gave it to Michigan.

So, Wisconsin lost the war. BTW, that act by Congress also give the UP the right to secede from Michigan.

Yea, I hear ya. Just pullin your leg a bit.

Breaking you in for the long drive to Chicago. :D

Not sure if Ted knows quite what he is in for on the drive!

Ken

Jim,
You must have missed a page or two on this thread. WWW has already confirmed her attendance at the MNG. As well as reserved a spot in the Bunkhouse. Unless of course you suddenly have found room for her in your bunkhouse.:D:wink:

Betail....Ted begged. It was pathetic- brought a tear to my eye- I couldn't say no a second time. So, unlike last fall when I decided to work that weekend and make money to put bread and soup broth on the table for my hungry boys, I'll be at MNG with Friday night high class munchies and Ber's wine.
:angel2:

Trust Me I HAVE SEEN GILBOA...

I might do a deep dive early friday with Dave and Denny but I'm really not there for the diving. I will save it for the wreck season.

You may have to do a second dive if Mitten brings me gear.:blinking: (Pretty please- the kid's drysuit should fit better since there's not as much of me as last year, but you can still stuff me in it :eyebrow:)

Remember, I HAVE NOT SEEN GILBOA... I appointed you beneficiary of my rather large life insurance policy but also guardian of the kids, so you'll want to make sure I stay safe! :snorkel::snorkel2:

I am planning to be there. I am paying for the apartment for two nights (Friday and Saturday). I am also covering a couple of loads of firewood.

Now, I have a couple of months to get my tanks VIP'ed.

I am planning to be there. I am paying for the apartment for two nights (Friday and Saturday). I am also covering a couple of loads of firewood.

Now, I have a couple of months to get my tanks VIP'ed.

hey look who managed to take time away from his "OTHER" commitments to say hi and hang with his old homies. will the Missis be coming also Brian?? I cant imagine you going two days without your "OTHER" commitments.

hey look who managed to take time away from his "OTHER" commitments to say hi and hang with his old homies. will the Missis be coming also Brian?? I cant imagine you going two days without your "OTHER" commitments.

Shouldn't you be on your way to pick us up and get your fabulous present?????????

I hope you are on time........

Oh god yes, be on time!!

:)

I will start.

Who is bringing what?

gtxl1200
1. Bunkhouse and taking reservations now.....
2. Generator
3. Cowboy beans if Scott doesnt come. those things are awesome.

Ok Ted...two questions. One, what are "Cowboy beans"?? Two, who is this "Scott" guy you speak of??? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom