Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like gtxl1200's rendition of "the group" better than yours. And as far as Ted and John being "subdued and contemplative and sober"------I agree with diverbrian---:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Try to make the guys look good and what do I get...laughed at! :wink:

I'm getting even more pumped for the MnG now that we will have fresh blood brought into the mix. Hey, Queen, don't forget to fill out a deep dive profile and Divin' Hoosier and I will take you to visit the famous Grimmis head. (only this time it will be legal) Pvtstash, you're invited too. I have forgiven you.
Will do! Thanks. :kiss2:

I like gtxl1200's rendition of "the group" better than yours. And as far as Ted and John being "subdued and contemplative and sober"------I agree with diverbrian---:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I'm getting even more pumped for the MnG now that we will have fresh blood brought into the mix. Hey, Queen, don't forget to fill out a deep dive profile and Divin' Hoosier and I will take you to visit the famous Grimmis head. (only this time it will be legal) Pvtstash, you're invited too. I have forgiven you.

If I'm a really good boy, can I go with you, too? Pleeeeeease?:eyebrow:

I casually mentioned this M&G on the drive home and got "oh, they're all so nice, you should go". :D So, is the bunkhouse all full up??

Ted, I hope you take the plunge and purchase a bigger bunk house. Okay, I'm staking my real estate claim now... I get the spot near the stove/fridge in front of the sink where my twin size air mattress will just fit. It's a nice spot- far enough from the public rest room facility not to get stepped on. Should I bring a mini compressor to fill it up or do y'all think there's enough hot air going around to fill it?

If I'm a really good boy, can I go with you, too? Pleeeeeease?:eyebrow:

You're in, Randy; one more and we've got us a 6 pack caravan.

Denny, If Mike rejects my deep dive plan (again), Will you still let me tag along to the deep side? It seems he did not like my plan last year and urged me to spend more time at the tubes... (good thing he did not look at my computer from the first couple of dives there)

You old softy you.

Ted, I hope you take the plunge and purchase a bigger bunk house. Okay, I'm staking my real estate claim now... I get the spot near the stove/fridge in front of the sink where my twin size air mattress will just fit. It's a nice spot- far enough from the public rest room facility not to get stepped on. Should I bring a mini compressor to fill it up or do y'all think there's enough hot air going around to fill it?

Im seriously thinking of pulling the trigger on upgrading the Bunkhouse. I just wish I new what the company was going to do. Then I think so what if I lose my job, I will just let it go back to the bank. It isnt like I will ever need a good credit score again. Since I will only be making minimum wage. Ask John How Sweet the one I want is. Now about your air mattress bring your compresser we will get it pumped up. I Will use it. I'm not sure yet. I might give you the master suite since you have senority. Then Dave gets the little couch like he always does. I will give Gnats the Air mattress you got last April. I will work it out somehow. Or Gnats, you and ME:D:D Can stay up in the master suite. Just a thought.....:wink::crafty:
But of course I cant compete with well you know. In or out of the water.:rofl3::rofl3:

Divin' Hoosier and I will take you to visit the famous Grimmis head. (only this time it will be legal) Pvtstash, you're invited too. I have forgiven you.

Thank you Sir!

Mums the word sah!

:)

Denny, If Mike rejects my deep dive plan (again), Will you still let me tag along to the deep side? It seems he did not like my plan last year and urged me to spend more time at the tubes... (good thing he did not look at my computer from the first couple of dives there)

What didn't he like about your plan?? As far as tagging along without a deep dive profile plan filed---not a good idea.:no: I really believe that if Mike catches anyone doing this, he will show whoever violated his rule the front gate.

Back
Top Bottom