Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perhaps this will change your minds....

snuggle-1.jpg

OH No !!!

Not Snuggles the fire-ring melter. :rofl3:

Yep, guess we will be sitting on the dock trying to figure out how the pink dish washing dry gloves are leaking. I better throw the old golf cart in the dive trailer to cart my tanks to the front for fills.

Last edited:
Pulled down the tub of goodies:

Salt & Pepper
50 or more 8oz foam coffee cups
30 or so 32 oz foam coffee cups
a butt load of plastic cups
70 or so foam bowls
50 or more big plates
100 cake size plates
a package of napkins
100 or so spoons
100 or so forks
100 or so knives
tin foil
1 box of matches

So you can bring additional supplies if you would like, but they will probably just become community property for future Meet & Greets. This is not a problem if you have seen the community tub I haul back and forth.

Looks like I'm going to be able to stay for the full weekend after all. I hope to arrive by 10-10:30 Fri and currently plan on staying through to late morning on Sun.

Looks like I'm going to be able to stay for the full weekend after all. I hope to arrive by 10-10:30 Fri and currently plan on staying through to late morning on Sun.

What happen? your Daughter didnt want DAD to be around when her Date showed up??

What happen? your Daughter didnt want DAD to be around when her Date showed up??

Lol! She's been dating the same guy since she turned 16 so I know him well. Turns out my presence for pictures wasn't nearly as big of a deal to her as I assumed. Once again I overstated my importance as a father. :wink:

Lol! She's been dating the same guy since she turned 16 so I know him well. Turns out my presence for pictures wasn't nearly as big of a deal to her as I assumed. Once again I overstated my importance as a father. :wink:

But??? As a proud father don't you want to be there to see her all Dressed up? I mean I still would think that would be important to you, even though it may not be to her. Im just saying. It is Gilboa after all. It isnt like your giving up a dive in Truk or something.

But??? As a proud father don't you want to be there to see her all Dressed up? I mean I still would think that would be important to you, even though it may not be to her. Im just saying. It is Gilboa after all. It isnt like your giving up a dive in Truk or something.

I'm beginning to think you don't want me at the MnG. You're good at this guilt thing. Are you sure you're not a Jewish Mother-in-Law?

This will be her second prom and she's most excited about just hanging with friends, not about the whole feel-like-a-princess thing. She's wearing the dress she wore in her sister's wedding in January, so I've seen her all-dressed-up already. Plus lots of folks will be taking pictures.

But now that you've made me feel guilty ............... :depressed:

I'm beginning to think you don't want me at the MnG. You're good at this guilt thing. Are you sure you're not a Jewish Mother-in-Law?

This will be her second prom and she's most excited about just hanging with friends, not about the whole feel-like-a-princess thing. She's wearing the dress she wore in her sister's wedding in January, so I've seen her all-dressed-up already. Plus lots of folks will be taking pictures.

But now that you've made me feel guilty ............... :depressed:

OK now that you put it that way. Been there, done that and seen that dress. Ok then come dive for the weekend. I may not be there so you can help and be Mitten Divers wing man.

Back
Top Bottom