Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok. I'll bring the "O" food. I guess since there are so many people I just need to figure out how many "Os" to provide.

I'll wear my Michigan State cap so everyone can recognize me.

Chad

Don't try to bring enough of anything for everyone (unless it's mojito's) or you'll be taking a bunch home. Bring enough to share.

I can't wait only 9 more days until Meet & Greet. I am so pumped!

I can't wait only 9 more days until Meet & Greet. I am so pumped!

I am right there with you John. Nine more days woo hoo!!!

How lovely that is seems like we will have nice weather. I am soooooo glad that my mom decided that she wanted to spend her birthday with others so I can spend her birthday with you guys. Yea!!!

I picked up 3 dozen eggs and 3 lbs of bacon. Breakfast anyone?

I picked up 3 dozen eggs and 3 lbs of bacon. Breakfast anyone?

Just had my Dr. checkup last week and he was very happy with my BP and Cholesterol stats.

Looking forward to the MnG "no diets allowed" weekend. :D

I am right there with you John.

I am soooooo glad that my mom decided that she wanted to spend her birthday with others so I can spend her birthday with you. Yea!!!

I kind of figured that you had these feelings based on our last interaction in Chicago.....:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

I like my eggs scrambled and leave them a little snottie. I hate dried out eggs.

Last year I fried them up in the grease from the bacon. We could probably also scramble some up this year as well.

Do you guys/gals think 3 doz eggs and 3 lbs bacon is enough? We'll have a big group this year but a good number of folks won't be there yet for breakfast Saturday. What does everyone think? I can pickup another doz eggs and lb of bacon if you think we need it.

Last year I fried them up in the grease from the bacon. We could probably also scramble some up this year as well.

Do you guys/gals think 3 doz eggs and 3 lbs bacon is enough? We'll have a big group this year but a good number of folks won't be there yet for breakfast Saturday. What does everyone think? I can pickup another doz eggs and lb of bacon if you think we need it.

That should be enough I think someone else is bringing some breakfast goodies also..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom