Spring Straps - What size to get?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pardon my ignorance but what is wrong with those spring straps that aquamaniac posted? I will hopefully switch mine over this winter but I can't see what is so bad. Thanks

dkerr once bubbled...
Pardon my ignorance but what is wrong with those spring straps that aquamaniac posted? I will hopefully switch mine over this winter but I can't see what is so bad. Thanks

Rule #1 of Scubaboard.

Nothing ORing posts will have any value, make any sense, or have any truth to it. Most of his posts will be garble.

However, he does come out with a funny comment every now and again, it is rare, but certainly worth looking out for.

.......and he has good taste in beer.:D

Aquamaniac once bubbled...

Rule #1 of Scubaboard.

Nothing ORing posts will have any value, make any sense, or have any truth to it. Most of his posts will be garble.

However, he does come out with a funny comment every now and again, it is rare, but certainly worth looking out for.

.......and he has good taste in beer.:D
Yeah, I was just breaking Aquamaniac's balls...those look really nice and a heck of a lot sturdier than the set I made before I gave up and ordered from FifthD. Incidentally, he is right about my posts, but I thought Rule #1 of scubaboard was we don't talk about DIR?

Aquamaniac once bubbled...
You can talk about it, provided its condescending and abusive.
Just don't ask Aquamaniac about rule #6...he is one of the biggest violators on the board..

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom