SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm glad somebody understood the Little shop of Horrors reference..........

Of course I did! I watch too much TV...remember, I was the one that posted the banana spits when you had Snork as your avatar! Tee hee! :D

Carolyn:shark2:
PS: You ready to do the TIME WARP? Again? :D
Time-Warp.jpg

We don't ever get a head count for the 'Fests unless it's a head count for dinner at Sally's on Friday.

I was just curious. I was thinking about bringing my oil less turkey fryer and did not want to bring one turkey and have 100 people wanting some. Pork loins are also great to cook in this cooker. This would be a great addition to the Saturday BBQ.

I'll still do the time warp (it's just a jump to the left!) but I'm not dressing up anymore. I'm not sure I could even find my garter belt these days.:D

I can only imagine! :shocked2:
7608d1207709382-what-wouldnt-meatloaf-do-love-drfrankenfurter.jpg

I was just curious. I was thinking about bringing my oil less turkey fryer and did not want to bring one turkey and have 100 people wanting some.

Don't worry about fighting people off. That's my job. :wink:

I've just learned that there will be a very exceptionally marvelous inspiring guest at SpringFest. You girls get ready - he's a real looker and a genuine charmer..... You may never recover... For years you'll be lamenting "What a nice guy!"

The only person I am interested in seeing is that Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love...TOM SMEDLEY!

I am good with my Hands! :D

I am so excited!!! Only one more week!!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom