SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stasia, you still thinking about Cypress on Sunday?? Have a family wedding that is keeping me in FWB Friday and Saturday...but could do Cypress Sunday.

Bugman, we can get canoes from the guy down the road from the boat launch. We can load them in the back of my pickup to take them over to the boat launch...he may even drop them off. I can call him if we want to give Cypress a try. Not sure if river levels will be down enough to make Cypress diveable??

I'll be there saturday afternoon and sunday... anybody want to go to cypress on sunday?

Any plans for shore diving on Saturday or are we going to dive Morrisons?

I was planning to hit the jetties at St. Andrews in PCB. If the boat group gets blown out, they'll probably have the jetties as their back up, and I can take 2 (maybe 3) with me. I plan on hitting a grocery store on the way back out to base camp for some cookout vittles.

-h

If the boat trip gets blown out I'm planning on St. Andrews Jetties! And I amy try to sneak a dive in there too after the boat trip!

I was planning to hit the jetties at St. Andrews in PCB. If the boat group gets blown out, they'll probably have the jetties as their back up, and I can take 2 (maybe 3) with me. I plan on hitting a grocery store on the way back out to base camp for some cookout vittles.

-h

The canoe guy said to call him the day before you want to dive and he'll load up a canoe and head to Cypress to see if it's flooded.

I'll be at Vortex around 3PM unless I stop at Destin Jetties to try and get a dive in. Never dove the jetties so is there anything I need to know before diving them?

What is the canoe man's name and number???

The canoe guy said to call him the day before you want to dive and he'll load up a canoe and head to Cypress to see if it's flooded.

I'll be at Vortex around 3PM unless I stop at Destin Jetties to try and get a dive in. Never dove the jetties so is there anything I need to know before diving them?

Harold and Linda Vickers (850)535-2960.....is the number I have...I have not called this number so ????????

Watch out Shane !!!!!!!!! Here we come !!!!!!!!!!!

What is the canoe man's name and number???

Phillip Glen
Home: 850-535-0145
Home2?: 850-535-0001
Cell: 850-532-8675

$30 a day per canoe, $20 half day, he has 8 canoes, working on getting 8 more. They do offer group rates.

He did mention he has trailers if you need to haul the canoes elsewhere. They are wide berth canoes so hauling 2 people and scuba gear is no problem.

Google shows this as his address: 3045 Culpepper Ln, Vernon, FL 32462

Harold and Linda Vickers (850)535-2960.....is the number I have...I have not called this number so ????????

I believe I tried calling that number late last week and it was disconnected?

Thanks for the number - Harold Vickers is the person who owned Cypress Spring and sold it to the water company. I didn't know that he would still have canoes to rent. He lives at Magnolia Spring. The property was for sale for a long time but I have not been down that road in forever to see if the for sale sign is still up.

Back
Top Bottom