Springfest III April 23rd-25th @ Vortex Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We like to party and dive so we have more than one :D

...The weekends of the 17th and 24th look good to me as far as tides go.
Well both dates look great. ...I think I'd lean toward the 24th as no matter what time you dive it will be safe, but early and late will be better viz which could give you a night dive option at St. Andrews!
I have always wanted to get in a night dive there. All we need to do is get a campsite for whichever night and get the code to the gate. Which I would not mind doing.
Snep.... thanks for starting this thread and for bringing the date up for discussion. Much better to have a weekend that is agreed upon! :thumb:
Looks good to me!
Looks good to me too.
...Although, I think that the April 24th weekend sounds like it would be the best date regardless.
I should be good for either..
I think Kraken has told Shane to set up Springfest for the weekend of April 24th. That way, it will give Denise and other preparers the weekend after tax day to recover prior to the big party! :DCarolyn:shark2:
I'll be at the area springs and using Vortex as a basecamp, plenty of other weekends to hit the jetties :)

How the heck can anyone disagree with such logic?
I'm good! :)

Spring Spring-Fest has been set up for the 24th.

There is no way that we can be everything to everyone so the decision has been made.

If you can't make it we will miss you, if you can, we'll be happy that you are there.

And in the same mode, Vortoberfest has been set as the second weekend in October.

If you are inconvenienced, we are sorry, but we try to serve the majority.

The Kraken and (I hope) Uncle Ricky

The rest of us are just jealous. :)

Sure... 85 degrees in winter and your jealous... Well come on up and party with us :D. I tried to get onespeed up but I think he thinks the Gulf is just a big pond.

Sure... 85 degrees in winter and your jealous... Well come on up and party with us :D. I tried to get onespeed up but I think he thinks the Gulf is just a big pond.

I may just do that to meet all you fine folks although I agree with ONESPEED that S Florida diving is fantastic. Check out a few pictures of our outing this past Sunday. I am the one looking like a German tourist with my black fin socks and deck shoes...By the way, my computer detected a drop in temperture to 79 degrees. Still diving with just a skin though...

Palm Beach October 11th - Spearboard Spearfishing Community

Since when did this become "krakenfest"? One person should not set the dates in stone

Snepdiver is the originator of this event

It should be a group decision and not a SB dictator chosen date

:shakeshead:

I may just do that to meet all you fine folks although I agree with ONESPEED that S Florida diving is fantastic. Check out a few pictures of our outing this past Sunday. I am the one looking like a German tourist with my black fin socks and deck shoes...By the way, my computer detected a drop in temperture to 79 degrees. Still diving with just a skin though...

Palm Beach October 11th - Spearboard Spearfishing Community

Well 79 degrees, how do you do it LOL... Our Gulf gets there and warmer.. Iknow where your at does have it beat tho. Come on up, we do know how to party. And there is more Gourmet food than all of us can eat.

Since when did this become "krakenfest"? One person should not set the dates in stone

Snepdiver is the originator of this event

It should be a group decision and not a SB dictator chosen date

:shakeshead:
Thanks Mike. This thread was started to allow discussion because I was accused of not doing it right or to suit some people last year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom