SSI Indoor diver certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

12 Episodes of Sea Hunter or 100 posts on Scubaboard.
That's two different specialties:
Armchair diver (12 Sea Hunt Episodes) or Advanced Armchair Diver w/ 24 episodes.
Keyboard diver (100 posts on Scubaboard) or Advanced Keyboard diver (200 posts).
:lol:

......or Advanced Keyboard diver (200 posts).

HOLY CRAP Batman......I must be ready to dive the Titanic on air then :D

That's two different specialties:
Armchair diver (12 Sea Hunt Episodes) or Advanced Armchair Diver w/ 24 episodes.
Keyboard diver (100 posts on Scubaboard) or Advanced Keyboard diver (200 posts).

There *has* to be someone with the photoshop skills to make up these certs! :)

Kristopher

Hmmm.

I play in my SSI-affiliated LDS's indoor pool all the time since it's free for customers who buy gear there.

I wonder if that qualifies for the card or if I need to ask an instructor to play with me...

Two gold stars will be added to the cert card for each time you attempt to make someone who asks a simple question feel like a reall a$$hole. :D

Wuever did you have in mind?

Hmmm.

I play in my SSI-affiliated LDS's indoor pool all the time since it's free for customers who buy gear there.

I wonder if that qualifies for the card or if I need to ask an instructor to play with me...

As in most things in life, it only counts if others play with you, of course!

Kristopher

Hmmm.

I really did not like my instructor that much. :ijs:

If Keyboard Diver requires 100 posts, Advanced Keyboard Diver probably requires 112.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom