St Andrews St Park In Panama City in July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now you see!!! I knew there was a perfectly reasonable explanation. You didn't think I was coming or you would have waited 45 minutes in chin high surf to get to dive with me !! :blinking:

The most exciting part of diving with Denise is the surface interval. I never knew that rum prevented DCS and killed sea lice until I met her.

Bug - there is a Hooters on Thomas Drive now.

Not only that Tom, but if you drink enough rum on a regular basis, your body will be so use to the effects of intoxication that you will never get narc'd at depth :wink: ...or at least you'll never know it. :D

Bug - there is a Hooters on Thomas Drive now.

I appreciate the heads up :) I went there 5 years ago for the 20th anniversary Passport stamp, and I'll be there again sometime this year for the 25th anniversary Passport stamp - LOL

Mat
This one is across the street from the navy base gate just south of the La Quinta Inn and I don't remember ever seeing it there before this last trip. The tar in the parking lot is still black and the lines are fresh paint. To top that the little lines in the fresh sod are still fresh. The building is still bright orange. I seriously think this one is one that you have not frequented.

Denise
I get narced on life so don't feel it so much anyway. But But But a little snort always helps clear up what sanity I have left. Kind of keeps the pipes open.

Mat
This one is across the street from the navy base gate just south of the La Quinta Inn and I don't remember ever seeing it there before this last trip. The tar in the parking lot is still black and the lines are fresh paint. To top that the little lines in the fresh sod are still fresh. The building is still bright orange. I seriously think this one is one that you have not frequented.

I went to the Hooters website, and you're right. It looks like they moved the inland location to Thomas Drive. They used to have a Panama City Hooters and a Panama City Beach Hooters. I guess now its Panama City Beach Hooters and Panama City Nearly Beach Hooters - LOL.

From 5 years ago:

Panama City Hooters
PanamaCity.sized.jpg

Panama City Beach Hooters
PanamaCityBeach.sized.jpg

They've always had two locations, looks like they just moved one of them to a new location - works for me! :D

I went to the Hooters website, and you're right. It looks like they moved the inland location to Thomas Drive. They used to have a Panama City Hooters and a Panama City Beach Hooters. I guess now its Panama City Beach Hooters and Panama City Nearly Beach Hooters - LOL.

From these pictures, it is apparent that Hooters was serving breasts, thighs and legs in addition to their wings on this day. :wink:

From these pictures, it is apparent that Hooters was serving breasts, thighs and legs in addition to their wings on this day. :wink:

Ummmmm...that being the official costume I suspect that is an every day occurrence Jim...:shakehead: You don't get out much do you?:wink:

Ummmmm...that being the official costume I suspect that is an every day occurrence Jim...:shakehead: You don't get out much do you?:wink:

Now Denise, to call that a "costume" is to indicate that it is somehow abnormal or freakish.

I prefer to think of it as their "uniform". After all, Hooters girls all over the world are performing an important public service! :eyebrow:

I just don't often see them being served up in a posed fashion for picture taking and such. And I believe the captain is correct.. the term is uniform, not costume. This isn't Mardi Gras, but you can find some even better 'costumes' on Bourbon Street at that time. Were you recalling your own fond memories from a time on Bourbon, Denise? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom